Etiketter

torsdag 18 april 2013

Work experience

I worked at Burger King in Lund. It's just by the trainstation so it was pretty easy to get there. The things i did the most was to clean. Make sure that everything in the "lobby" (as thay call it) is clean and looks fresh. The lobby is were all people eat. My shifts was 09:00-16:00

I got to make some hamburgers, grill them and folding the "burgerpaper" around them. And sometimes i got to refill the frige with fries, burgers and other things like chili cheese nuggets, onionrings, and donuts.

Is it something you can consider working with in the fututre? No, I wold not like to work there full time because it got pretty one shaped. I did the exact same thing every day, I was cleaning, lifting boxes and other stuff.

Did you like it? Yes and no, it was pretty fun to do something else instead of school but it was a hard job. I got tired in my arms after lifting heavy boxes and always have to run around.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar